The DGIST Presidential Fellowship(DPF) is aimed to foster outstanding students with academic and research potential in Graduate School. All new graduate students are eligible for this fellowship and recipients are provided financial support so they may devote themselves to study and research at DGIST.
1. DGIST Presidential Fellowship
• Scholarship : A special scholarship (3,000,000 KRW / semester)
• Duration : up to 4 semesters for Master’s, up to 8 semesters for Integrated MS&PhD, PhD, Combined UG-G
- Scholarship is not provided to students who are in more than 4th semester for Master’s, up to 8th semester for Integrated MS&PhD, PhD, Combined UG-G
- Scholarship is not provided if students take a leave of absence or are in discipline.
- Recipients must return scholarship for applicable semester if he/she takes a leave of absence or scholarship earned since admission if he/she drops out from school.
• Eligibility : Admitted students who enrolls in 2020 Fall semester
• Application Period : From June 15, 2020 to June 25, 2020 (by 6pm (KST))
• Required Documents : Resumé,Personal Statement and Letter of Recommendation - Resumé andPersonal Statement should be sent by applicant. - A Letter of Recommendation, written by one faculty member from the last school that applicant achieved an academic degree, must be directly sent by the faculty member to firstname.lastname@example.org. - Please fill out application and recommendation forms which are provided in DGIST Admission homepage.
Review by Graduate DPF Recommendation Committee → Interview (Mid-July) → Final Result Announcement (Mid-July) - Result of each process will be announced individually.
4. Inquiries •Student Affairs Team : E-mailIjinjulee@dgist.ac.kr TelI+82-53-785-5151