World-class Research Performance that bloomed in an Undergraduate Class
- Research achievement through an Undergraduate Group Research Program (UGRP) was published on an international scientific journal
- Expects to lay a foundation for the development of a new personality test method that can c...
DGIST signed a Contract for 1 billion KRW
Personal Life Data Management Technology Transfer
- Senior Researcher Wonseok Kang signed a technology transfer contract for commercialization of DGIST-VRES CUBE 'Complex Life Log Management Technology'
- Will develop new services such as living...
Overcoming Cardiovascular Disease with a Magnetically-Steerable Guidewire Microrobot
- DGIST Professor Hongsoo Choi’s team developed an attachable guidewire that can move and steer towards a desired direction inside complicated blood vessels
- Will contribute to increasing the success rate...
Successful Development of High-Performance Color Filter-free Image Sensor by DGIST
A technology that has maximized space intensity by eliminating color filter from an image sensor has been developed. The National Research Foundation of Korea (Chairman Jung Hye Rho) announced that DGIST Profes...
A New Technology Developed to Detect and Analyze Colorless and Transparent Biomaterials
- DGIST Professor Jae Eun Jang’s team, plasmonic nano structure developed a technology that generates colorless and transparent biomaterials
- Will contribute to biomaterial detection for brain disease ...
Expects to Commercialize Wearable High-Performance Battery with the Development of Super-coiled Fibers
- DGIST Senior Researcher Changsoon Choi’s team coiled the existing carbon nano tube/spandex fiber and developed a new fiber of supercoiled structure
- Expects to be applied in developing...
Developed Self-controlling 'Smart' Fuel Cell Electrode Material
- New material used as an electrode of solid oxide fuel cell
- Secured both performance and stability through a technology to express nano metal catalyst on an electrode surface
▲ Figure 1. MS-PhD Student Kyeong Joo...
Succeeded in Finding Intermediates Synthesized in Oxidation
- New active intermediates in high-efficient oxidation using biomimetic manganese enzyme and artificial oxidants -
▲ Figure 1. Professor Jaeheung Cho (left) and MS-PhD Student Donghyun Jeong (right)
A research team led by...
A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s
- To develop treatments for Alzheimer’s diseases due to the inhibition of autophagy -
▲ Professor Seong-Woon Yu's Research Team of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most representative degenerative...
New Catalysts for Better Fuel Cells
- Nano-sized catalysts that could improve the performance and production of clean energy fuel cells -
▲ Professor Sangaraju Shanmugam (left) and Ph.D Student Arumugam Sivanantham (right)
Researchers at Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Scien...
Researchers Discover Multilayer Band Gap using Its Own Technology
- To be used in various fields such as the development of emerging materials, solar cells, and catalysts -
▲Dr. Hyunmin Kim (Left) and Professor Jaedong Lee (Right)
Dr. Hyunmin Kim’s team in the Companion Dia...
A New Hope in Treating Neurodegenerative Disease
- DGIST’s research Team has clarified the fundamentals of coiled toxin protein which causes neurodegenerative brain disorders -
A research team led by Professor Sung Bae Lee of Brain and Cognitive Sciences and Professor Daehee Hwang of N...