Expects to Commercialize Wearable High-Performance Battery with the Development of Super-coiled Fibers
- DGIST Senior Researcher Changsoon Choi’s team coiled the existing carbon nano tube/spandex fiber and developed a new fiber of supercoiled structure
- Expects to be applied in developing...
Developed Self-controlling 'Smart' Fuel Cell Electrode Material
- New material used as an electrode of solid oxide fuel cell
- Secured both performance and stability through a technology to express nano metal catalyst on an electrode surface
▲ Figure 1. MS-PhD Student Kyeong Joo...
Succeeded in Finding Intermediates Synthesized in Oxidation
- New active intermediates in high-efficient oxidation using biomimetic manganese enzyme and artificial oxidants -
▲ Figure 1. Professor Jaeheung Cho (left) and MS-PhD Student Donghyun Jeong (right)
A research team led by...
A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s
- To develop treatments for Alzheimer’s diseases due to the inhibition of autophagy -
▲ Professor Seong-Woon Yu's Research Team of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is the most representative degenerative...
New Catalysts for Better Fuel Cells
- Nano-sized catalysts that could improve the performance and production of clean energy fuel cells -
▲ Professor Sangaraju Shanmugam (left) and Ph.D Student Arumugam Sivanantham (right)
Researchers at Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Scien...
Researchers Discover Multilayer Band Gap using Its Own Technology
- To be used in various fields such as the development of emerging materials, solar cells, and catalysts -
▲Dr. Hyunmin Kim (Left) and Professor Jaedong Lee (Right)
Dr. Hyunmin Kim’s team in the Companion Dia...
A New Hope in Treating Neurodegenerative Disease
- DGIST’s research Team has clarified the fundamentals of coiled toxin protein which causes neurodegenerative brain disorders -
A research team led by Professor Sung Bae Lee of Brain and Cognitive Sciences and Professor Daehee Hwang of N...
DGIST Reveals the Cause of Sensory Changes in Starved State
- DGIST’s research team has verified the correlation between Animals’ sensory nerve activation and behavioral changes caused by insulin secretion in a feeding state -
A research team led by Professor Kyuhyung Kim at the ...
New Breakthrough in Hot Embossing Technology
- Professor Dongwon Yun’s team has developed a new hot embossing process technology that can freely imprint fine circuit patterns on flexible polymer substrate. -
A research team led by DGIST Professor Dongwon Yun at the Department of R...
New Study Uncovers the Interaction of Calcium Channels
- Opened a new path of developing treatments for high blood pressure and brain diseases -
A research team led by DGIST Professor Byung-Chang Suh at the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences has observed in real-time a...
New Technique for Turning Sunshine and Water into Hydrogen Fuel
- The research team of Professor Jong-Sung Yu’s has developed new photocatalyst synthesis method using Magnesium hydride (MgH2) and Titanium dioxide (TiO2) -
A research team led by DGIST Professor Jong-Sung ...
DGIST, Identifying an Initial Growth Process of Calcium Phosphate
- To be used in research into controlling the growth and characteristics of nanoparticles -
Scientists from various fields succeeded in discovering a new process for early growth of substances that contradicts existing th...