New Spectroscopic Method Enables Simple and Precise Analysis of Nanoparticle Structure
- DGIST Researcher Sung Jun Lim suggests easy analysis method to identify the structure of semiconductor nanoparticles in solution only by measuring absorption spectrum -
- It is expected to present a new...
Multichannel EEG Recordings Enable Precise Brain Wave Measurement of Fish
- Research team led by DGIST’ Professor Sohee Kim succeeded in measuring multichannel EEG of zebrafish using non-invasive method -
- It is expected to be used in the development of new drugs to treat brain disease...
Faster performance evaluation of ‘super graphs’
- Korean researchers have developed a more nimble computer-based model that quickly analyzes the performance of super graphs, such as those used by Google to rank Internet websites. -
DGIST Professor Min-Soo Kim and a Ph.D. stud...
of Skyrmion Breathing Motion with X-ray Technique:
Key Technology to Develop High-Efficiency Future Communication Devices
collaborative research team identified the breathing movement of skyrmion,
which up to now had only been theoretical.
future development o...
One Stop Control System Detecting Down Bad Drones
-DGIST Convergence Research Team Interview
"Drones will be utilized in our daily life very shortly. Despite its benefits, we should think about the ripple effect the pervasive usage of drone will cause. We can’t rule out the possibil...
Photocatalyst Speeds up the Conversion of Carbon Dioxide into Methane
- A new oxygen-deficient titanium dioxide (TiO2-x) prepared with Mg reduction method drastically improves the CO2 conversion efficiency up to three times the efficiency of existing photocatalyst.
- It is expecte...
Parkinson’s Disease Will be Curable with
- DGIST’s research team has identified the
mechanism of dopaminergic neuronal death inhibition using stress hormone
study suggests new direction for studies on degenerative brain disease by changing
Develops 20 Times Faster Biosensor
research team develops technology which is 20 times faster than the existing
biosensors using micromagnetic pattern of spider web
-The technology can be used for early diagnosis and
recurrence diagnosis of diseases such as cancer
Graphene and gold
make a better brain probe
A team from Korea
created more flexible neural electrodes that minimize tissue damage and still
transmit clear brain signals.
in the brain record neural activity, and can help treat neural diseases like
DGIST’s Start-Up Dream Ace to Join
Connected Car Project
Dream Ace, a DGIST’s technology-based venture company, will
participate in the Connected Car platform project with global companies as a
silver member of Automotive Grade Linux (AGL). Connected Car is an intelligent
Secrets to Healthy Aging of Centenarians
-Special Interview with Chair Professor Park SangChul
"I started my career with cancer research.
In the early 1990s, I changed my research topic to aging. At that time, many
researchers were drawn to investigate the relationship between the oxi...
Aging Now Possible!
- DGIST’s research team led by Park SangChul and Lee YoungSam
identified the mechanism of reversible recovery of aging cells by inducing
-The team opened a new horizon of aging recovery
research by changing the irreversibility paradi...