DGIST Gains Top International Ranking in Vehicle Classification and Localization
- Top rank at TSWC, CVPR 2017 achieved using deep neural network convergence technology -
DGIST Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology ranked first at an international challenge devoted...
Development of Breathable Electronic Skin using Nanofiber Substrate
- DGIST Professor Sungwon Lee’s research team successfully developed an electronic skin that can reduce skin irritation by transmitting oxygen, perspiration, and other bodily fluids -
- The development is expected to be ...
The Future of Biosensors is Here
- A new flexible biomonitor wirelessly transmits data about the body’s electrical activities to a smartphone -
A soft sensor microsystem with a three-dimensional design—bypassing constraints and limitations of traditional two-dimensional design&...
Dendritic Golgi as Key Cause of Degenerative Brain Disease
- DGIST’s research teams of Professor Sung Bae Lee and Daehee Hwang has identified the early neuropathic mechanism of degenerative brain diseases and suggested ways to restore early neuropathy –
- Expected to be used in ...
Discovery of Key Protein to Regulate Synapse Formation
- DGIST’s Professor Jaewon Ko and KAIST’s Professor Ho Min Kim verified control mechanism of synapse formation using protein crystallography method –
- Expected to be used in the study of brain diseases caused by dysfu...
DGIST Finds Protein to Stop Acute Cerebral Hemorrhage
- DGIST’s principal researcher Won Bae Jeon and Professor Jong Eun Lee of Yonsei University have identified the mechanism of thermo-sensitive elastin-like polypeptide to control acute intracerebral hemorrhage and accelerate regeneratio...
Tiny embedded electrodes pick up nerve signals loud and clear
- Flexible microelectrodes embedded in canine nerve bundles show recording success with latest test, bringing the devices a step closer to human application. -
A new microelectrode array embedded in a dog’s sciatic nerve c...
New Spectroscopic Method Enables Simple and Precise Analysis of Nanoparticle Structure
- DGIST Researcher Sung Jun Lim suggests easy analysis method to identify the structure of semiconductor nanoparticles in solution only by measuring absorption spectrum -
- It is expected to present a new...
Multichannel EEG Recordings Enable Precise Brain Wave Measurement of Fish
- Research team led by DGIST’ Professor Sohee Kim succeeded in measuring multichannel EEG of zebrafish using non-invasive method -
- It is expected to be used in the development of new drugs to treat brain disease...
Faster performance evaluation of ‘super graphs’
- Korean researchers have developed a more nimble computer-based model that quickly analyzes the performance of super graphs, such as those used by Google to rank Internet websites. -
DGIST Professor Min-Soo Kim and a Ph.D. stud...
of Skyrmion Breathing Motion with X-ray Technique:
Key Technology to Develop High-Efficiency Future Communication Devices
collaborative research team identified the breathing movement of skyrmion,
which up to now had only been theoretical.
future development o...
One Stop Control System Detecting Down Bad Drones
-DGIST Convergence Research Team Interview
"Drones will be utilized in our daily life very shortly. Despite its benefits, we should think about the ripple effect the pervasive usage of drone will cause. We can’t rule out the possibil...